Samstag, 20. Oktober 2007

Chapter eleven

I think it is more bad when your parents aren't talking to you than when they are shouting at you. I think it is nice that Pinky is marrying now and that Teetu's parents are so stupid. It is quitebad that the wedding is on the same day as the final match and I feel sorry for Jess. Furthermore, I can feel with Jess she is sitting between two seats and doesn't know what to do. It is a tricky situation for her. In the first moment, when I read that Jules wanted to talk to Jess, I thought they talk after all again but I think it was some kind of mean to hurt Jules again. The party before the wedding is a typical family party and I think we all know how it is. I don't understand why she is not really happy about her good marks. She has to be a lawyer but it the good marks don't keep her away from soccer. I think the end of the chapter is very sad and I don't know what I would have done in a situation like this.

Keine Kommentare: