Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007

Chapter five

I was really relieved that Pinky isn't telling anything to her parents. You can really see how different the two girls are and I have to say that I likeJess more than Pinky. I think Jess is really clever how she can get her soccer-boots but it was not very clever to bring them home. The fact that Jules is helping her is really nice and it's cool that they are becoming friends. More and more it seems like she's becoming more like a girl. She likes her coach and she never thought about boys before. I think it is not good that she is running the last lap even it is hurting it is stupid to do this because she wants to show Joe that she is strong because having an injury that makes her not play soccer is more bad. And her parents would ask what she did, too.

Keine Kommentare: