Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007

Chapter four

It is very good that Jess is managing how she could train with the team . Now she has real fun at playing soccer.When she has her first match she is very nervous and I can imagine how it was before we had our first volleyball match I was so excited and I had some kind of fear. I can feel with Jess when she has fun out on the pitch and the feeling after a won match. Also, it is unbelievable that she isn't caring about liing to her parents anymore and that she becomes more like the other girls. But she still is defencing her culture. When I read the last page I was really excited and I could feel with Jess when she had the fear that her sister tells something to her parents. I was really suprised that her parents didn't notice anything before the "accident" with Pinky.

Keine Kommentare: