Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007

Chapter six

I think it is very nice from Jules to give Jess the shoes of her mother so that she doesn't have to give back the soccer boots. Her mum is very funny and is always trying to change Jules. I am so happy that my mum is not like that. It is very stupid that her sister's parents-in-law search everywhere for a reason not to make a wedding. The fact that they saw Jess kissing a boy was enough for them and it doesn't matter to them that it was a girl and that they were not kissing. They don't want Pinky as a daughter-in-law even they told them the truth. The parents of Teetu are such idiots. It is mean of Pinky to tell her parents about her football training but I can understand her a little bit because she has the opinion that Jess burst her wedding. It is also mean that her parents don't understand Jess and that she is not allowed to go out of the house anymore. I think they should let her do what she likes to do and I am so happy that my parents don't say anything to my hobbies. I was really suprised that Joe was standing in the front door.

Keine Kommentare: